Job Openings > RB-M Division
Kvichak’s Response Boat-Medium Division is located in Kent, WA.
The men and women who work at Kvichak are dedicated, hard-working employees who continually strive to maintain and improve Kvichak's reputation as one of the country's premier aluminum boatbuilders. From blueprints to launching, every step required in constructing a vessel is handled with pride and professionalism.
Kvichak Marine Industries
Response Boat-Medium Division
7848 S. 202nd Street
Kent, WA 98032
Ph: 253-867-0460 Fax: 253-867-0480 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical, dental & vision insurance
401K program with company match
Short Term Disability Insurance
Long Term Disability Insurance
Long Term Care Insurance
Nine paid holidays per year
Two weeks paid vacation
Paid Sick time
Company sponsored events for employees and their families
Wages dependent upon experience and testing
Kvichak Marine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kvichak Marine is a Drug Free Company
Kvichak's RB-M Division is currently accepting resumes for the following jobs:
Welder - currently accepting resumes
Responsible for various types of aluminum weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to manufacture aluminum product to drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction while working at a consistent speed with a minimum of repairs and following specific instructions in the weld out of aluminum marine vessels following project schedules and meeting established budgets
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All or any portion of this job description is subject to elimination, modification or addition at any time at the discretion of Kvichak Marine Industries.
- Proficient in assigned aluminum welding techniques in all positions and in tight spaces using plate, tee bar, flat bar, square tube, pipe and other extrusion with minimal rework
- Must be able to read blueprint drawings, including weld requirement symbols
- Working knowledge of layout, welding percentages, sizes, and, patterns using blueprint charts and zone prints
- Finish grinding applications using manual and hand tools
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year with various forms of GMAW (MIG) aluminum welding required
- Boat building experience preferred
- Must be able to pass 2G, 3G and 4G Coast Guard welding certification within first 30 days of
Typical Physical Demands:
- Must be able to bend and maneuver in tight places, climb up and down ladders/ramps on a daily basis.
- Must be able to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Highly industrial manufacturing environment
- May be required to work evenings or weekends depending on job demands
This Job Description Does Not Constitute a Contract for Employment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, we are committed to and value a diverse workforce.
||HOME | NEWS | PRODUCTS | JOB OPENINGS | LINKS | CONTACT US | LOGIN